Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back in Silver

What up?

This is both my first post this year, and my first post in a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG TTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lord, i don't know where to start! I'll just pick up on what happened today.

Today was ok, i guess. I have been tired, and a bit slow. We have been watching a movie from the History channel in SS, called the revolution. It has been fun, because the movie is realy interesting. Thing in my family have reached a ballance, and are a LOT better. My stepbro Aden is a great guy, if a little iritating at times. his 3 brothers are also moved in (Count em; 7!! i don't know how anone gets through the day!!) and life is hectic. On to other things!

My mom is having her wedding march some-time-or-another

Worldwide announcement of the 2nd dnd 4th editon Players handbook is on march 21 and Lonestar Comix are having a game hosted there in honor of it.

I have been on alot of games, but am now revisting one; Bots, and trying a new one; FFXI

thats all folks!

No comments: